Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Basics

So, I am writing a blog (...duh?) and I’m not sure if anyone will care to read it or not, but I feel like it may be strangely fun so I’m gonna do it anyway. :) 
I guess a good place to start is a little introduction of who I am and all: 
My name is Zach (obviously). I am 19 years old and am a sophomore at Mount Vernon Nazarene University. After much indecision, I have decided to double major in Marketing and Graphic Design (more to come about this later). I am playing basketball for the Naz this year, which I am quite excited about (also, more to come about this later). I am generally a pretty shy/quiet person until I get to know people... sometimes I wish I was more outgoing, but it is what it is I guess. I am from Lancaster, Ohio where I went to Fairfield Christian Academy for the majority of my academic career (2nd through 12th grade). I love sports and movies and music and my family and friends and art and God and all the amazing stuff he puts around me like the sky
I can’t say that I have had the toughest life growing up. I have a great family who has always supported me and awesome friends. I am extremely grateful for the people God has placed in my life and just for the life I have been fortunate enough to have. However, I have also gone through a great deal of things I would not wish upon anyone else (my next post will talk about that).
There are a lot of things that I don’t know or understand in this world... like most things related to science, and there are a lot of other things that I think I know but I really don’t. I hate when people pretend to know everything so I am going to preface everything I will say from here on out by saying now that most of this is going to be my opinion or others’ opinions that I just agree with for the most part. So with that said, I hope you (and if you is just my mother, that is fine with me) enjoy my thoughts and sometimes crazy ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment